The website www.citigo.net is operated by and under the copyright of Citigo Pte. Ltd., Singapore.
Acceptance of Terms
All information and materials on www.citigo.net (including all trademarks, content, text, documents, graphics, images, pictures, logos, videos, software, audio, animation and everything appearing on the site) are under copyright of Citigo Pte. Ltd. ONLY.
All information and materials on www.citigo.net cannot be copied or posted on any other websites or media and reproduced without permission of Citigo Pte. Ltd.
Clients’ terms and conditions
- Using our services, Clients are responsible for attending our queries during the project.
- Clients will only gain their right to source code once invoices have been paid in due time.
- Clients do not have the right to hire employees of Citigo Pte. Ltd. directly.
- All work/projects between Client and Citigo Pte. Ltd. shall be governed by the laws of Singapore
Links to 3rd party sites
3rd party websites are not under the control of Citigo Pte. Ltd. and we are not responsible for the websites’ content or the websites themselves of which links may be found on this website.
Materials posted on this site
Your posts/commens on www.citigo.net should be proper, and related to the major content of entries, you will not:
- Defame, abuse, harass, threaten legal rights of others;
- Post, upload, disseminate any inappropriate, unlawful information;
- Upload files that contain viruses, Trojan, worms, or any similar software;
- Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services;
- Download any file posted by another user;
- Collect information about other users including names and e-mail addresses.
Citigo Pte. Ltd. has no obligation to monitor posts/comments on its blog but reserves the right to review and remove the posts/comments with inappropriate information.