This website is operated by and under the control and copyright of Citigo Pte. Ltd. Our company, Citigo, is committed to protect our clients’ privacy including any personal information you provide us during your access to this website.
Clients’ Personal Information
If you want to contact us via our live support or email; or to download or subscribe our whitepapers, you will be asked to provide personal information such as name, email address, company, home or work address, phone number, or IM. Once you have decided to use our services, we may ask for your payment and billing information.
Citigo also collects information of website traffic for www.citigo.net
Protection of your Personal Information
Citigo takes all reasonable steps to protect your personal information. Our use of your personal information as well as the control and security procedure are stated in details as below:
- Use of your Personal Information. Generally, Citigo use your personal information to communicate with you including:
- Responding to your inquiries about our products / services;
- Sending products / services materials (e.g. brochures, profiles, newsletter, events information, billing notification, etc.) that you request;
- Assisting you in technical issues.
We may use the information of our website traffic for research purposes. This will helps us to improve the website itself with the contents that perfectly match your requirements and needs. As a result, you will reserve better and more effective customer service, customized contents and technologies that fit your particular interest and necessity.
Your information may be stored and processed in Singapore or any other country in which Citigo or its branches, subsidiaries maintain facilities.
- Control of your Personal Information. Citigo commits that the personal information you provide will only be used for the above purposes and not be shared or disclosed to third parties without your consent. .You can be sure that your personal information is under Citigo’s strict security procedures and technologies that prevent unauthorized access, use, or disclose.