In this case, the business requirements are generally complex and subject to change. Therefore, we adopt a modified version of Scrum methodology to ensure the agility of the project. The process involves following steps:
- Business analyst hands over the project requirements to project manager, who forms a team of developers, graphical designers and testers based on the required skill set and time frame.
- Project manager divides requirements into milestones, called sprints. Features within each sprint form a meaningful business feature.
- Developers, designers and testers work concurrently and interdependently to complete requirements in each sprint.
- After each sprint, project manager will hold a sprint review meeting with you to demonstrate the sprint’ deliverable and get feedback.
- If changes are required, business analyst will revise the original estimation and send to you for approval.
To provide you with the highest visibility, Citigo also employs Assembla (www.assembla.com), a web-based project management system. Assembla brings several benefits for both client and Citigo development team:
- Both you and Citigo project manager can have a crystal clear view of the big picture and detailed development tasks each engineer is working on.
- You can provide feedback or clarification directly to Citigo engineers.
- Anyone, including clients, can report bugs and defects directly to Citigo engineers.